8/26/10

Tracklist for the last Diskonservatorio show

At least for the moment. I'm moving to Tampere for three months so I won't be around to do my radio show. I'll be here weekends for gigs though, so Disko WTF will keep on keeping on as strong as usual.

Here's the emotionally filled tracklist for the last show:


Whitney Houston - I will always love you 
Prince - Sometimes it snows in April
Savage - Don't cry tonight
Indeep - Last night a dj saved my life 
Charanga 76 - Ain't no stopping us now
Gary's Gang - Keep on dancing 
Universal Robot Band - Barely breaking even
Phreek - I'm a big freak 
Gayle Adams - Your love is a lifesaver
Trammps - What happened to the music (Paul Simpson Dub)
Sterling Void - It's alright (Radio version)
Eddie Kendricks - Thanks for the memories (Lee Douglas edit)
Paul Parker - Time after time 
New York Community Choir - I'll keep a light in my window

Big thanks for everyone who listened or came to do an interview. It was real great meeting a lot of Turku dj's who know their stuff.

- P-Funk

No comments:

Post a Comment