6/9/11

Around the world with 10 songs I'll have in my record bag this Saturday


Here's 10 songs from around the globe I'll have with me Saturday at Dynamo Upstairs. I put myself the rule not to pick from a same country twice.

Alhaji K.Frimpong- KyenKyen Bi Adi Mawu (Ghana)
Sapho - Carmel (France)
Group Bombino - Tenere (Joystick Jay Edit) (Niger)
Mungolian Jetset - Moon Jocks n Prog Rocks - Montezuma`s Revenge Version (Norway)
Esa Saarinen - Poikarakkaus (Finland)
Revanche - You Get High In N.Y.C. (Italy)
Prince - Raspberry Beret (12" mix) (Usa)
Junior Boys - Banana Ripple (Canada)
Robyn - Hang With Me (Drop Out Orchestra Remix) (Sweden)
Risqué - Starlight (Netherlands)

This was surprisingly hard to do! Kinda shows how much of our music comes from USA and England.

I'll see you Saturday. And fingers crossed, soon we'll have our first foreign artist visiting next month.

- Peffis

No comments:

Post a Comment