8/18/09

Updated the link list

At last. On the right you can see some of the cool people who have had an influence on me. Maybe the other DWTF-guys will fill in with their own choices later on. It's by no means the final list, as I tried to put the focus on blogs that are updated frequently, local actives/friends and Finnish pioneer sites. I probably have forgotten few essential picks, so I'll update those sometime in the future.

Keeping on with the exposing influences... Below is a nice interview and a mix with one of my latest inspirational artists: Eddie C. He's been putting out solid, soulful and slowly growing songs for the ever tasteful Jisco Music label.

Mix and interview here.

"Let your mind be free" is a definately worth checking out. Have a good Tuesday.

- P-Funk

No comments:

Post a Comment