10/13/09

Dam-Funk Megapost

I said a few days back that I would supply everyone with a neat link package to get easily acquinted with Dam-Funk. So here's a link-filled post with a list of good Dam-Funk interviews/articles I know. It's an update from a previous set I posted on dj Ionik's FB-group. Support good music, support good music journalism.

Text:

Dam-Funk @ XLR8R
D-F @ Pitchfork
D-F @ Carhartt

Audio

Radio in Amsterdam
Funknotix interview - from like from the half onwards

Video:



Second part is on the related videos section.



Nothing's real in L.A. (english version) from laszlo colombani on Vimeo.



Check out also issue 64 of Fader, L.A. Record has also a story. If someone has more D-F stuff we should know about, feel free to post on comments. Will be very much appreciated.

Joining Dam-Funk as a fan on Facebook is recommended, he posts frequently about new songs, gigs and influences. I'll leave you with this, a video of the artist jamming. That's how the magic happens...



Doing a Megapost on Daniel Wang is also on the agenda. I actually heard Todd Terje is also coming to Finland, and I've been digging material on him also. Maybe I'll do a post in his honor, too!

- P-Funk

No comments:

Post a Comment