11/2/09

Aeroplane hotness

Just to prove that I don't only listen to oldies. I'm also a hip dj, or whatever the kids say nowadays.

We've been huge Aeroplane fans for a long time here at DWTF headquarters. They have been putting out a steady line of amazing remixes and some good mixes too. (For mixes, check out their myspace, this Beats in Space italo mix, or this nice 5 minute minimix) Needless to say, their version of Friendly Fires' Paris is still one of the tunes of the year.

Here they are coming with two good remixes. Hopefully these two will get a vinyl release, so I'll get to play them too. (I'm not a huge fan of mp3- or wav-files.) Lindstrom said to me that the last one would come as a 7 inch and also with double 12 inches.

Au Revoir Simone - Another Likely Story (Aeroplane Remix)



Lindstrøm & Christabelle - Baby Can't Stop (Aeroplane Remix)



Both have been out for a while, at least in the bags of top profile dj's. I've seen Todd Terje and Pete Herbert spin the last one. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

- P-Funk

No comments:

Post a Comment